On April 23, Friday, members of the PICK-PLACE consortium will offer a free of charge, open Webinar under the title Robot-based order preparation in logistics: Technological overview.
The content of the Webinar is oriented to both industrial and scientific or academic publics. The first part will cover current order preparation – needs and challenges -, as well as the presentation of the two scenarios developed within the project. The second part will present some of the technological results achieved – in the fields of reactive grasping, human-aware planning, and artificial intelligence for picking operations -. After the presentations, attendants will have the opportunity to share their own experience in logistics automation, and to ask any question that may arise.
If you wish to register for the webinar, please click the “Registration” button.
April 23, 2021 / 11.00-12.30 / Teams
Robot-based order preparation in logistics: Technological overview
- Welcome // TEKNIKER
- Current order preparation, needs and challenges // ULMA HANDLING SYSTEMS
- Presentation of the two project-scenarios & main results // TEKNIKER
- Reactive grasping // FRAUNHOFER IFF
- Human-aware planning // CNR-STIIMA
- AI for picking operations // TEKNIKER
- Questions, open microphone